Is Fanatec CSL ELITE compatible with the game??PC 

• Thread starter Mirror_man
  • 5 comments
Portugal
Seixal
zefthebestofcour
Sorry to ask this, but I have 1.15 Version of the game (never updated it to 1.16) and on the preset configurations Fanatec CSL ELITE does not appears on the list!!!

Is this wheel compatible and recognized by Assetto?? Or do I have to update it to 1.16 version??

Sorry to ask this, but I have 1.15 Version of the game (never updated it to 1.16) and on the preset configurations Fanatec CSL ELITE does not appears on the list!!!

Is this wheel compatible and recognized by Assetto?? Or do I have to update it to 1.16 version??
Yes,the wheel is compatible but you will have to configure it manually.(steering,pedals,paddle shifters and buttons)

The game did not recognize my CSR Pedals, probably because I have them plugged into the CSR wheelbase. I ran the configuration tool in the Control set up menu (Sorry I am away from my PC so I can't look and see what the app/tool is actually called). Following the on screen prompts, I quickly mapped the pedals.

Getting the brake curve where I liked it was tougher in comparison. LOL
If I am not mistaken, as long as the wheel uses HID or Xinput, and can be detected by your PC, you should be able to custom map it.

Yeah it works great. Pretty annoying that everything has to be manually setup but it is pretty straight forward to do. I think I had to invert clutch ad throttle pedal for them to be mapped correctly.

I know hat you mean, but look at it this way. Assigning the control inputs your self gives you more versatility than everything being pre assigned and unchangeable. Assetto Corsa is pretty easy to get gear working. R3E or RFactor2 are completely different animals.

Back