Is Forza 3 Ultimate Edition worth waiting for?

• Thread starter machschnel
  • 16 comments
machschnel
Just bought a 250gb XBOX Slim. I looked into Forza 3 beforehand though and it seemed like a good idea to pick up the ultimate edition. Problem is it's almost impossible for me to find.

Now, I've had a look at all the extra's that come with it and to be honest it doesn't faze me if I don't have them. What's more important is things like updates or patches on disc, for physics, damage, online play etc.

So would Forza 3 Ultimate Edition include any patches/ updates for the game?

I think there were some unfinished Cockpits in R3 cars that have been fixed , but other than that i don't think that the physics and all have been Patched because they probly won't do that for a version that only has extra cars and a video. And if you didn't know it comes with All DLC and 3 special cars. Lexus LFA , Mercedes SLS , and Koenigegg CCX so Totals around 500+ cars.

I actually just part exchanged my copy of FM3 for the ultimate edition as the difference was cheaper than buying all the DLC.

Got three extra cars thrown in as well, bit annoyed however that its doesn't include the VIP pack (which is still 800 points).

Not noticed any other difference between the two other than the extra content.

Scaff

Just bought a 250gb XBOX Slim. I looked into Forza 3 beforehand though and it seemed like a good idea to pick up the ultimate edition. Problem is it's almost impossible for me to find.

Now, I've had a look at all the extra's that come with it and to be honest it doesn't faze me if I don't have them. What's more important is things like updates or patches on disc, for physics, damage, online play etc.

So would Forza 3 Ultimate Edition include any patches/ updates for the game?
Same here, just bought a 250GB Xbox 360 S along with a copy of Forza 3 Ultimate Edition. £12.47 from Amazon...bargain. The game is just extended in content, but otherwise the same as previous retail version. Online patching takes care of any bugs.

Totally worth it.

For the Ultimate Edition you spend about $30 USD as opposed to closer to $80 for the original game + all the DLC.

I own the original edition but have only purchased one DLC pack, so I am going to pick up the Ultimate Edition as well just for all DLC. Awesome value.

I think there were some unfinished Cockpits in R3 cars that have been fixed , but other than that i don't think that the physics and all have been Patched because they probly won't do that for a version that only has extra cars and a video. And if you didn't know it comes with All DLC and 3 special cars. Lexus LFA , Mercedes SLS , and Koenigegg CCX so Totals around 500+ cars.

FUC comes with 10 new cars and all DLC putting the total car count to 521, there is also new DLC coming next tuesday, my copy of FUC should be here tomorrow...

these are the cars and PI #'s for them:

Ultimate TT-RS: B 442
Ultimate R8: A 558
Ultimate R15: R1 983
plymouth Hemi'Cuda: D 343
jaguar D-Type: D 337
Koenigsegg CCX: R3 726
1982 037 Stradale: D 291
lexus LF-A: S 616
mercedes SLS AMG: A 597
porsche 550: F 122

I got this last night - so the only DLC that I'm currently missing is the VIP Pack for 800 points or whatever? Outside of that I have all the rest. I hate that there isn't an easy way to tell.

Sounds like such a good deal for £12 but slight hitch..... I don't have a 360 :ouch: Either I get one now or wait for FM4.

Back