Is Forza 5 going to continue the multiple monitor support?

• Thread starter Mayaman
  • 9 comments

Mayaman

Premium
I'd like to setup my second rig with the three projector displays and then use a video camera rear view mirror for the rear view.

I have been searching but haven't seen anything about the support actually still being in there.

I see, then 99% positive it won't. Thanks Turn10 for using the hardcore community to build your games reputation and then dump us. Thanks a lot.

I see, then 99% positive it won't. Thanks Turn10 for using the hardcore community to build your games reputation and then dump us. Thanks a lot.

How did you go from "No one knows" to "99% positive it won't"?

3 xb1s? they would have a hard time getting me to buy just one even if it supported triple screen output with a single console. After all we are talking PC money there and apparently it will not work with our wheels so ..... they can keep it.

to be fair I think the game itself is more significant than the setup, but honestly I don't think turn 10 would let you and many others down on something they have consistently supported in the forza series. Don't panic for now.

Back