Is GT 4 really worth it

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zlaja0150
  • 10 comments
  • 647 views

GT 4 How for is too far


  • Total voters
    35
  • Poll closed .
Messages
73
When i got the GT3 i new that it was a really good racing game. (Don't get me wrong i love GT and i'm not trying to talk :scared: ) What i think is that this whole delay is about business and nothing more. I personally was waiting for Dec. 14th to get the game even i was going to buy a new PS2 so i don't have to worry about it stalling in the middle of gameplay. What i am trying to say is that i have been dissapointed by SONY, PD, and everyone else that has to do with the game. Presonally i was stressing out because i could not wait for the game to come out, but i got ovet it and i hope so does everyone, so when the game comes out with or without online we can have a good time.
 
I have no idea what you're trying to say in that poll....
 
Same here, I just picked stuff.
 
Wow.

When will people learn that we don't need to hear how disappointed you are about this delay. You can even go to PD or Sony's front door and tell them you're not going to buy the game, they won't care. Nothing will bring the release date back, and you all know it. If you're not going to buy the game, we don't need to know. On top of this, this forum doesn't need a hundred different threads all containing the words "disappointed" or "not going to buy" whatever.

Besides that, your post has some sort of message. Atleast you didn't kill yourself over the delay like half a million people did. I'm glad you got over it, in fact. But we don't need to know.

Here's an idea, how about EVERYONE puts something in their sig that shows how terribly disappointed they are about the delay. Something like "omfg the game will never come out, so I'll never buy it" or "this is ruining my life, I'll never make it into college if GT4 doesn't come out this year!".
 
You do realize if GT4 had never been delayed by its first set date (early 2004?) It would have been out for over half a year?
 
In 5-6 weeks all will be revieled guys. How long have we waited so far????
 
is gt4 worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg thats the most stupid thing ive ever heard. the game is the best, and therefore a delay or two or three or four etc is worth waiting for. there is no substitue for this game and it angers me when i talk to people with xbox and they say forza is good, no way is forza good its like nfsu2, a kids game. this game is the best and if u ask that question is it worth it i think u dont like or respect the game enough.
 
Almost over a year. I'd say this game is tied with Halo 2 on the Delay Scale.
 
"When will people learn that we don't need to hear how disappointed you are about this delay." -SchuberT; 11/21/2004

I think the poll is more like asking "how far is too far for GT4 to be delayed?" And if so, I've answered this question in another thread. Zlaja, it's obvious you are upset about GT4 being delayed, so let me try to tell you something without disrespect.

Games are not perfect. Nothing is in life. The biggest killer has to be a done product well heading into manufacturing, then is delayed for some late reason. One person's response would be "why the hell would you finish a game, have a party for it, then delay it once again? I thought it was done already!" Zlaja, and the next person who decides to come up with a similar thread to this, I told you that I'm also disappointed about this, but I'm different on this. GT4 is a video game, not a natural element needed to live. You need lungs to live. You need blood to live. You need a heart beating fresh blood to live. You don't need GT4 to live. So I'm not bothered too much. Only thing I'm bothered about is people who feel extremely bad about GT4 being delayed again, and the Texans losing to the Packers in a heartbreak.

But in all seriousness, your disappointment in GT4 is already accounted for. I applaud your courage for wanting to be honest about how disappointed you are about GT4's delay, but this here is really unnecessary. GTPlanet knows you're disappointed, but you didn't have to do this. Oh, and one more thing. If fans are willing to sit through another delay and stilll look forward to the game even if game reviewers give it ****ty ratings, it must be worth it pretty damn bad.

You dig me, player? :odd:
 
I'm not stressed out and when it comes it comes.:odd:
 
Back