Is GT5 Prologue worth buying now that I own GT5?

Should I buy GT5 Prologue now that I own GT5?

  • Yes

    Votes: 12 25.5%
  • No

    Votes: 32 68.1%
  • I just want to complain about the GT Series in general. They all suck, so stop playing all of them.

    Votes: 3 6.4%

  • Total voters
    47
Messages
4,803
United States
Dearborn, MI
Messages
MotorCtyHamilton
I still have my old PS2 and GT1 through 4 because I love the series. Other than just to have for the collection, is it worth picking up a copy of GT5 Prologue and downloading the updates before the server shuts down? Is there anything in the game that is not in GT5?
 
There are some differences, but not anything worth buying in my opinion.
 
The tuning system, in my humble opinion, is better in GT5P. Other than that, no.
 
I wouldn't suggest getting Prologue unless you just want it for your collection. There isn't anything I recall being in Prologue that isn't in GT5. The only noteable thing I can think of is that the Ferrari F2007 is only 2 million dollars in prologue versus 12 million in GT5.

There are a couple "tuned" cars that may not be in GT5, but I think they are just called "Race Modification" cars in GT5.
 
The physics aren't as good in the Prologue. GT5 Prologue seemed really easy to me after playing GT5.
 
I say yes, it will provide you hours of enjoyment.
 
I vote for no.
GT5 has better physics, better tuning options, a hundred times more content and a lot more feeling of real, full game. GT5P is now only for collectors after GT5 came out. ;)
 
delete. Figured out how to make it a poll.
 
I wouldn't suggest getting Prologue unless you just want it for your collection. There isn't anything I recall being in Prologue that isn't in GT5. The only noteable thing I can think of is that the Ferrari F2007 is only 2 million dollars in prologue versus 12 million in GT5.

There are a couple "tuned" cars that may not be in GT5, but I think they are just called "Race Modification" cars in GT5.

2 million dollars???

there are no dollars 👎.. only rupiah.. Cr is for Currency:Rupiah :P
 
This ^
 
There are a couple "tuned" cars that may not be in GT5, but I think they are just called "Race Modification" cars in GT5.

I can't believe PD didn't turn all the tuned cars into RM cars for GT Auto. The tuned Renault was one of my favorite cars from Prologue.
 
Back