is it a fast time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fatemaker90
  • 15 comments
  • 966 views
Messages
8
United States
arizona
Messages
fatemaker1990
So I was playing last night and i think i got a great setup for the nomad lamborgini diablo GT1, so i ran it around the nurburgring and got a time of 5 mins and 52 secs. i was wondering if that ws a good time?
 
So I was playing last night and i think i got a great setup for the nomad lamborgini diablo GT1, so i ran it around the nurburgring and got a time of 5 mins and 52 secs. i was wondering if that ws a good time?

We need to know more. Any aids? What tires? What tuning? What parts? Performance Points?
 
ok sorry ha ha uh yes to tc-1 and abs-1, racing soft, fully upgraded, max performance points and im using a standard controller idk if that makes a difference from using a sterring wheel.
 
and what do you specifically mean by tunning?
 
and what do you specifically mean by tunning?

Suspension set-up, transmission, LSD, etc. He wants to know if it was a stock GT1 Diablo or if it was tuned for better handleing, traction, acceleration, etc.
 
And what is the actual PP number for a Diablo? I think it is around 670? If so, 5:52 is a good time, but definitely beatable.
 
oh ok cool so i have everything tweaked, except the tranny i still dont quite understand it. the only thing i mess with is the top speed to match the hp and use it to it est potenial. do you want me to more specific than that?
 
Also need to know if it was done online or offline as times vary for both. If I remember right, offline times are faster. There is a thread around here just for hottlapping the Ring. I'll see iff I can find it for you.

Here you go.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=260349
 
Regardless, take your time and mike_gt3 will run 20sec faster.
 
ya honestly idk off the top of my head im at work ha ha but how beatable? whats the your beat time with it?

i dont have internet right now so it was offline
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You haven't told us the performance points yet

Some 650pp race cars (non LMP) can hit the 5:47ish area.

I doubt the Nomad will be the best in handling at its PP range but low 40's should be doable maxed out.
 
ya honestly idk off the top of my head im at work ha ha but how beatable? whats the your beat time with it?

As soon as you give use all the info we need, I'll give it a try and tell you. I'm by no means an alien, but I should be able to give you a good measure from an average drivers point of view.
 
As soon as you give use all the info we need, I'll give it a try and tell you. I'm by no means an alien, but I should be able to give you a good measure from an average drivers point of view.

As will I. I will use same aids, same tires, and a DS3 (because that is all I have) :lol:
 
As will I. I will use same aids, same tires, and a DS3 (because that is all I have) :lol:

I can't belive you don't have a wheel. I'm literally in a state of denial over it.
 
I can't belive you don't have a wheel. I'm literally in a state of denial over it.

I don't have a wheel. Never have. Go on mygranturismo and look at all my time trials. All on Ds3.
 
Back