Is it bad that I...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amblo2u
  • 22 comments
  • 1,661 views
Messages
391
United States
Austin, TX
Messages
Amblo2u
So, I was sitting at dinner tonight, in this casino I'm currently staying at in Reno, NV, and I thought to myself as I logged onto my GTP App. "Is it bad that I'm logging onto the GT5 Marketplace while my Halibut gets cold?" So I thought I'd create a thread devoted to this conundrum that I'm sure many of you face on a daily basis.

I've been on a 3 week business trip; Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, and now Reno and beyond missing my wife :drool: like a madman, I miss my GT5 more than anything else. :ouch:

So post up your "Is is bad that I..." in reference to a CAR thought at an awkward time. It doesn't have to be entirely related to GT5, as I'm sure many of us have a passion for cars that reaches beyond GT5 and may lurk in our own garages.
 
I'm in KSA for studying i got my gt5 copy with me but i cant take my G27 with me, you can't imagine how silly it feels playing with controller after g27.
 
Haha miss GT5 even more than your wife.

I get sick of this game after a couple hours of playing since there is nothing left for me to do, but a week or so ago the game stopped working and it was like I was having withdrawals. Of course during the time I couldn't play was when I saw a bunch of cool cars and was unable to recreate them in game. Almost went mad.
 
I'm in KSA for studying i got my gt5 copy with me but i cant take my G27 with me, you can't imagine how silly it feels playing with controller after g27.

I know the feeling, ;)

Buy a DFGT there.. I think its around 700SR. Really worth it. I did it to substitute my T500 while abroad.
 
Haha miss GT5 even more than your wife.

I get sick of this game after a couple hours of playing since there is nothing left for me to do, but a week or so ago the game stopped working and it was like I was having withdrawals. Of course during the time I couldn't play was when I saw a bunch of cool cars and was unable to recreate them in game. Almost went mad.


just to be clear, he said other than his wife he misses GT5 more than anything else, not he misses Gt5 more than his wife.

carry on.
 
I miss GT5 more than I miss my school lunch, which tastes like poop :)
 
This really shouldn't be in the GT5 forum...
 
Regardless of where this thread should be located, I loved reading it :P
I understand where you're coming from.. I feel like I've missed out on a lot if I can't check things like GTPlanet, Jalopnik, and YouTube.

Great thread :D
 
When I was in New York over the past weekend, I was literally scratching my middle fingers from being away from my DFGT for so long.
I checked back in through the GTP app once and a while, but there was never anything interesting going on.

When I got back, the first thing I did was do 30 laps around N24 in a Ruf RGT...and it felt great.
 
I miss playing GT5. I'm not saying that I miss playing GT5, but I miss playing GT5. Get the drift?

Deep. Lol
 
diptob79
I know the feeling, ;)

Buy a DFGT there.. I think its around 700SR. Really worth it. I did it to substitute my T500 while abroad.

Ive done the same, yet I have the T500 F1

And its so awkward going from that wheel to a round one..


Anyways, I went to Japan earlier this month, for four days.

I was having Gt withdrawl so I went to to the sony building and quite litterally spent most of my day there playing gt5 against some Japanese guy.


It definately helped me get though the last 3 days of my trip!
 
I miss playing GT5. I'm not saying that I miss playing GT5, but I miss playing GT5. Get the drift?

Deep. Lol

So, you enjoyed playing GT5 to an extent, but once you stopped you realized that you enjoyed it even more, but then came to a state where you like it, but don't like it as much as you thought you did?
 
gamerdog6482
So, you enjoyed playing GT5 to an extent, but once you stopped you realized that you enjoyed it even more, but then came to a state where you like it, but don't like it as much as you thought you did?

Maybe.

The game cover, the G27, and the console stares at me every day and night. Play me! Please play me! they say. I designed my bedroom solely for how I would play GT5 and still be a bedroom. I then get into a mood, "Alright baby, let's start up." I pop in the game, load it, open my GT5 app on my phone, setup the wheel which takes about 30 seconds, load the race, then stare at the screen for a minute and decides to do something else.
 
gamerdog6482
What is the 'GT5 app' you speak of?

My bad, I meant to say the Gran Turismo app. However, there is also a GT5 tuning app that a member here made.

EDIT: GTPlanet app. Haha
 
My bad, I meant to say the Gran Turismo app. However, there is also a GT5 tuning app that a member here made.
I have the tuning app, but I---
EDIT: GTPlanet app. Haha

Oh, that clears it up.
And I got all exited for a moment.
 
Amblo2u
I've been on a 3 week business trip; Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, and now Reno and beyond missing my wife :drool: like a madman, I miss my GT5 more than anything else. :ouch:

mvpers
just to be clear, he said other than his wife he misses GT5 more than anything else, not he misses Gt5 more than his wife.

carry on.

Beyond misses his wife and misses GT5 more than anything else. Doesn't say other than his wife. That's why I found it so funny because it reads GT5 more than anything else. I assume he probably meant other than his wife but not what it says.
 
gamerdog6482
I have the tuning app, but I---

Oh, that clears it up.
And I got all exited for a moment.

I think that's how I feel about it now, then it clearly goes away like that feeling was never felt.
 
To clarify...my wife is bangin' hot and I totally miss her and ______ and _______ing. So beyond beyond her, yes the 2nd thing that comes to mind right now is GT5 because it's raining a lot back home and that means the tracks are out of commission. :-)

I'll be back online on Friday while my wife is at work. :-) Naughty.
 
I miss GT5 so much during the day, while I'm at high school, that I just sit through the teacher's lecture looking completely dumbfounded, daydreaming about GT5.

Ugh.
 
I miss GT5 so much during the day, while I'm at high school, that I just sit through the teacher's lecture looking completely dumbfounded, daydreaming about GT5.

Ugh.

Same here 👍
 
I'm pretty sure it's bad when I have been awake playing GT5 most of the day already (I'm unemployed :grumpy:), when I KNOW I need to sleep, I STILL lie there thinking "maybe I should just do a few more laps..." :lol:
 
To the OP. For your sake I'm hoping your wife isn't reading that thread. :sly:
 
Back