Is it just me or are most of complaints from "New Members"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No46_TheDoctor or SSRacingUK
Don't get me wrong, the more the merrier.

I just find it strange that these "New Members" always start by saying what big fans they are of Gran Turismo,(where have you been all these years?) then straight in to the "the game is wrong, because I can't drift/powerslide/control oversteer/etc, etc."

I see a pattern developing here, does anyone else?

And before someone starts with the usuall "oh here we go, you can't criticise the mighty GT because......." I would be at the head of the queue if there was actually something wrong with this games physics, but there isn't.

It's much better than Prologue, and much better than any other game out there at the minute, I know, I have played quite a few !

This is really a pointless thread. This should got to Complain thread.. there are like 3 already?

Don't get me wrong, the more the merrier.

I just find it strange that these "New Members" always start by saying what big fans they are of Gran Turismo,(where have you been all these years?) then straight in to the "the game is wrong, because I can't drift/powerslide/control oversteer/etc, etc."

I see a pattern developing here, does anyone else?

And before someone starts with the usuall "oh here we go, you can't criticise the mighty GT because......." I would be at the head of the queue if there was actually something wrong with this games physics, but there isn't.

It's much better than Prologue, and much better than any other game out there at the minute, I know, I have played quite a few !
I agree 100%,people need to learn to critisise their driving and not the game.I think the physics are very enjoyable and a big step up from any simulators i have played

Am i getting this wrong,or is this a complain thread about complain threads...:boggled:

spyrrari.

well as you will notice my status is "new user" but i have been lurking around here for years..... just because we dont post... still get the title of "new"

by the way.... have yet to post any complaints about this.... just putting a case forward that maybe they arent that "new" of a user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back