Is it just me, or does it take ages to gift a car to a friend once you added them?

  • Thread starter Thread starter knavish
  • 5 comments
  • 523 views
Messages
193
Messages
knavish
It's delayed?

They won't show up on the Friend List when you press Gift Car.

Glitch?
 
Not sure why it takes time for them to show, but I did notice it as well. Do they show up in your friends list in the Community tab? If so, go to their profile then to gifts and you can gift from there. I forget the actual process but there should be the option to send cars, items, or museum cards from their Community/Gifts screen.
 
I have noticed it is not showing up in the community section of GT's website where you can use your computer. A friend gifted me a car and it didn't show up until I used the playstation.
 
Server lag. It's got to register through both PSN (quicker) and Gran Turismo's servers (and you're not the only one adding friends).

I mean, come on. Can't expect everything to be instant.
 
Quit the game restart your PS3 and there they are ! I have done it 4 times now it worked for me .Instantly.
 
Quit the game and restart the PS3 isn' exactly instant.

But I have noticed this too, it should be a little quicker, it took about a 1/2 hr. last night
 
Back