Is it just me or is the H-pattern broken on standards?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GBWH1991
  • 7 comments
  • 797 views

GBWH1991

Bopper
Premium
Messages
510
Scotland
Dundee, Scotland
Messages
BopperJr
Messages
Sinner Bopper
Hi all, first I should explain that I play with a Logitech G25 and mostly drive the premium cars if I can help it just because I like the interior view so much! I've noticed after not playing for a couple of months that the standard cars don't seem to support the H-Pattern & clutch - is this fixable? Or could it just be my hardware? It's really bugging me as I now never touch my favourite standard cars!
 
It doesn't work on Standard cars with Fully Customizable Transmission. If you use a stock transmission, it works fine.
 
Has this been addressed by PD at all? It makes no sense why the shifter (with the dog box) works on premiums but not on standards. All I wanna do is use a MKIV Supra and a 2JZ to burn some virtual tires, is that so much to ask...?
 
Last edited:
You don't need a clutch pedal to roast tires with a Supra.
 
I can't use the shifter regardless of whether or not I'm using the clutch. The only way I'd be able to shift would be using the paddles which A. would be no help bc the downshift microswitch stopped working and B. they are no longer mounted to my G27. Basically the only way to use a standard car for me is to either drive it in auto or use the stock/fixed 5 or 6 spd trans depending on the car.
 
Looks like some repairs to your G27 are in your future.
 
wait, so even with the G27, the H-shifter doesnt work on standard cars?
 
YES MY SHIFTER WORKS I HAVE G27 ONLY THING THAT I'M LOOKING TO START OVER BECAUSE IT NOT SHIFTING RIGHT:confused::confused::confused::gtpflag::gtplanet:
 
Back