Is it just me or its ridiculously easy to win races in gt5

  • Thread starter Thread starter TazSIX
  • 0 comments
  • 383 views
Messages
1
I'm Currently level 30 and i'm just cruising to victories without even trying hard to master braking points and race lines and I'm not even tuning my cars, i just get a new car for an event then just put some racing medim or soft tires, and before the first lap is up I'm already p2 next lap i'm p1 and the rest of the 8 laps or so I'm just racing agains my laptimes.

This is getting extremely boring I thoght the Ai was supposed to get faster as you progress but they continue to fear corners like the judgement day, they brake about a mile away from the corner making it very very easy for you to outbrake them without even trying hard. Please KAZ I love racing and I am good at them, well because I suck at FPS but it woul be nice if you can have at least 2 or 3 cars out of the pack that can take you for about 6 or 7 laps ride leading you by 8 tents of a seconds and really make you sweat to get that position and make you pay just the whole race forjust getting your 2 wheels onto the gravel.

I'm a long time fan of the GT series and I've owned most if not all of them including the concept GTs on ps2 and I've always longed for gt Ai to have the level of competiveness that i fing in the Formula1 games or even the Toca and Grid series. I love racing racing I don't care much about the graphics and GT brings me variety, that's why I like it so much but for the HARDCORE FAN it a bit lacking in the Challenge department. Please can you give me EDGE OF THE SEAT RACING Polyphony or even put a Super Professional difficulty level in the Arcade mode by a patch I'll be a very happy man.
 
Back