- 378

- New York, USA
- OGPooh
Was there some change in the licensing tests?
Let me set this up... I have three different PS3 profiles, and two different PS3 consoles. I used to have two profiles on one, with the other on the second console. During that time, I leisurely aced all the license tests on pretty much the first or second attempt. I remember thinking how ridiculously easy they were compared with older GT titles. I now have all three profiles on each PS3, so I am currently taking all the license tests for each profile on it's second console. Anyway, I am having a much more difficult time "golding" each test now. I can't put my finger on why, but I know that I am barely able to keep up with the ghost lines of my previous (leisurely achieved) gold times. Were the test cars detuned in an update or something? I know I'm not imagining this. Last night it took me like 20 attempts to gold one test (and I was running damn near perfect runs) I'd golded with no effort at all a few months back.
Let me set this up... I have three different PS3 profiles, and two different PS3 consoles. I used to have two profiles on one, with the other on the second console. During that time, I leisurely aced all the license tests on pretty much the first or second attempt. I remember thinking how ridiculously easy they were compared with older GT titles. I now have all three profiles on each PS3, so I am currently taking all the license tests for each profile on it's second console. Anyway, I am having a much more difficult time "golding" each test now. I can't put my finger on why, but I know that I am barely able to keep up with the ghost lines of my previous (leisurely achieved) gold times. Were the test cars detuned in an update or something? I know I'm not imagining this. Last night it took me like 20 attempts to gold one test (and I was running damn near perfect runs) I'd golded with no effort at all a few months back.