Is it locked to one account .

The--Beast
Hi, I'm just about to purchase a network ticket from ebay but before I do I would like to know if the download would be locked to my Japanese account.

Would I be able to play it on my English account, I only ask because I believe the game warhawk was locked to which ever account you downloaded it too.

Thanks .

Ps Can someone link me to a tutorial to get me through the purchase process on the JPN store .(already have JPN account)

Thanks...

Sorry I thought I'd posted in the Prologue forum .

If anyone is interested I've found out that you can play it on your UK account and most probably US account. Still would like help getting through the purchase menu though .

Thanks

Hi, I'm just about to purchase a network ticket from ebay but before I do I would like to know if the download would be locked to my Japanese account.

Would I be able to play it on my English account, I only ask because I believe the game warhawk was locked to which ever account you downloaded it too.

Thanks .

Ps Can someone link me to a tutorial to get me through the purchase process on the JPN store .(already have JPN account)

Thanks...

I've been able to access all games from both my US account and JPN account so you shouldn't have a problem.

Thanks , I just got the code from Japan and I'll be downloading over night .

Some one just mentioned we'll be getting the online in bits ?

I know online comes on the 25th but bits? any ideas ?

Thanks.

Back