Is it OK to request some pics of certain cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter danowat
  • 15 comments
  • 866 views
Messages
237
Messages
Danowat32
Messages
Danowat32
Hi All,

Seeing as I am a poor sap, whos wife will not let him buy an import version of GT4, and as such have to sit here drooling over my keyboard for the next 6 weeks, oh the pain :crazy: , could I request some shots of a few cars?

1) Bluebird 160SSS rally car
2) Bluebird 180SSS hardtop
3) Mk1 Celica,

I have at some point in my life owned each of these cars for real, and would love to see how they are portrayed in the game.

Cheers

Dan.
 
Spoon Integra Type R pics too please :)
 
There's only 1 pics on the Spoon Integra Type R. :(

I've seach all maskrider's gallery.
 
How about the black 787B and the Mazda RX-7 LM? Any pics?
 
Give it up guys. nobody cares about us. Their too busy playing their gt4 while pointing at the computer screen laughing. :(
*goes and curls up in ball and sobs*

:p..
 
Aipex
How about the black 787B...? Any pics?
How about you look at this thread? The "Mysterious black 787B" thread? Call me psychic, but I think you might just find a pic of the black 787 in that thread
 
Overclocked412
Give it up guys. nobody cares about us. Their too busy playing their gt4 while pointing at the computer screen laughing. :(
*goes and curls up in ball and sobs*

:p..

no
some of us work during the day :(

or

we're not interested in taking the time to buy and drive the cars you're requesting :dopey:

melloboy
 
Back