Is it okay to delete the install on my PS3's HDD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kanyewest_tml
  • 4 comments
  • 673 views
Messages
34
Messages
kanyewest_tml
Hey guys. Recently my PS3 has been running low on space, and I have been deleting files just to make space for updates. I was thinking about buying a bigger HDD but I'd rather save the time and money if I could just delete the gigantic 10+gig install file of Gran Turismo. I have all the DLC's and I don't want to lose that. I just wanna know:

1. If I delete the install, will everything still work the same (all the DLC's and will I have to download the updates again?)
2. How much slower will the game be?
3. Is it worth it in the end or would it be better to get a new HDD?

Thank you!
 
1.You will have to re-download the DLC and updates again
2.A lot slower
3. Depends how much the HDD's in your area are.
 
Getting a bigger HDD is easier. They're not that dear now, especially given the space you get on them.
 
Back