Hi!
I just ordered my copy of GT5 and a new PS3. I have not owned a console since back in 98 when I got the original PS and Gran turismo. I am really looking foward to this new games, I am sure that I will be impressed!
I would like to know if there is the possibility of adding 3 party cars (not created by the game developer) to GT5?
I would love to see my Hyundai Tucson in a race just for the fun of it.
I just ordered my copy of GT5 and a new PS3. I have not owned a console since back in 98 when I got the original PS and Gran turismo. I am really looking foward to this new games, I am sure that I will be impressed!
I would like to know if there is the possibility of adding 3 party cars (not created by the game developer) to GT5?
I would love to see my Hyundai Tucson in a race just for the fun of it.