is it possible to drift stock cars in this game?

i'm new and can't set up tuning options yet but i'm used to drifting in other games.

in this game i seem to get under, under, and more understeer. i even ebrake midturn to the point i would just spin out with any rwd car in most sims and i under.

forgot what i have write, the sileithy 98 with 217 hp is very very very good stock , you add 2-way LSD close ratio transmission N3 front N2 rear and that it.
i am pretty bad at drifting and with this car i rarely crash while drifting:)

Last edited:
damn i bought tires and dont know how to change them. got a suspension but can't seeem to set things.

i'm guess you can call me a noob at this game, eventhough i managed to drift in every other sim i've tried.

damn i bought tires and dont know how to change them. got a suspension but can't seeem to set things.

i'm guess you can call me a noob at this game, eventhough i managed to drift in every other sim i've tried.

that is not difficult, when you start a race, you will have a-sped b-spec replay things like this, you will have a red box, this is the setting, clic on it and you can change your tire, your supenssion setting etc etc etc.

that is not difficult, when you start a race, you will have a-sped b-spec replay things like this, you will have a red box, this is the setting, clic on it and you can change your tire, your suspension setting etc etc etc.
In the menu of probably any race will follow:
Start Race -B-Spec Mode- Replay- Settings- Ghost- Controllers- Options​
^
Contains were you can change the settings of certain parts and tires.​

Last edited:
i'm new and can't set up tuning options yet but i'm used to drifting in other games.

in this game i seem to get under, under, and more understeer. i even ebrake midturn to the point i would just spin out with any rwd car in most sims and i under.

well...make sure you hav the Driving Aids(in the settings) to Zero 0. All three.
and to avoid understeer, just feint agreesively but for a breif momment, especially with stock ;)👍 that should help a bit :)

Any car that you buy, in order to drift with it you'll have to go into the car settings to turn off the 'DRIVER AIDS' (it's sometimes a good idea to put the under-steer one at about 2, this will help you to get sideways into corners).

If you want to drift a standard/stock car you'll have to buy one of the 'NORMAL TIRES' from the cars manufacturer. When you buy them (they're actually free) it'll ask you if you want to 'INSTALL THEM NOW', simply select yes and once you've turned the driver aids off, your ready to drift!! :sly: 👍

Last edited:
(it's sometimes a good idea to put the under-steer one at about 2, this will help you to get sideways into corners).

This is actually very counterproductive. It sounds good in theory, but the understeer setting is not having the effect you may think. All driver aids should be at zero at all times when drifting. Trust me, it will be easier, more gratifying, and much less twitchy and problematic.

;)

This is actually very counterproductive. It sounds good in theory, but the understeer setting is not having the effect you may think. All driver aids should be at zero at all times when drifting. Trust me, it will be easier, more gratifying, and much less twitchy and problematic.

;)

uhh.. okay. But I have been drifting in GT4 for a long time, and that's how I learned, but I will give it a try.. :cheers:

my FC3S(starting car) is becoming less stock now. it still feels more FFish, 4wdish, than a FR in most games i'm used to. eventhough i installed a weight reduction, 2 way lsd, suspension settings(oversteery settings), brake controller(rear favored brake strength).

I tried N3 tires in front N1 in the rear, but then the car became uncontrollable with speed. Drifting in this game is harder than i initially thought it would be. Some of the cars i tried in arcade/liscence center seem to handle better and can actually oversteer properly though.

i guess in most games i dont usually feint as much since it gets harder to judge the angle properly, and can rely on powering over easily to maintain a drift after initiated with braking, ebraking or accel of. only faint seems to work properly in this game though

Back