Is it possible to have a saved lap reference replay on the daily race leaderboard, without getting into the world top 10?

Because I've seen some really slow times, with replay icons next to them. Were they all in the top ten at some point? Or is there another way to have a replay next to your time?

Last edited:
Because I've seen some really slow times, with replay icons next to them. Were they all in the top ten at some point? Or is there another way to have a replay next to your time?
Stick a lap in first thing Monday morning when the Daily races change & you might get a top 10 for a very short time. As far as I know, there is no other way.

Last edited:
Stick a lap in first thing Monday morning when the Daily races change & you might get a top 10 for a very short time. As far as I know, there is no other way.
Thank you so much my friend. I've been having this discussion with someone and he is adamant that all you need to do is save the replay and it shows up as a reference like the ones in the top 10. I'm pretty sure he is confusing it with the ghost replays. Which can be uploaded by anyone who sets a time I believe?

Last edited:
Thank you so much my friend. I've been having this discussion with someone and he is adamant that all you need to do is save the replay and it shows up as a reference like the ones in the top 10. I'm pretty sure he is confusing it with the ghost replays. Which can be uploaded by anyone who sets a time I believe?
That would be the most simple thing to disprove, try it & see if it works.
Got a few in GT Sport because I was online when they changed, wasn't to keen on everyone being able to see my rotten lap. :lol:

Back