Is it possible to have an unstripped GT350 after re painting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EvanJamesLee
  • 5 comments
  • 802 views
Messages
247
United States
Massachusetts
Messages
EvanJamesLee
I bought the plain white version without stripes with the intent of painting it a dark green to resemble the Mustang from Bullitt.

The problem is when I go to the paint preview, it will show stripes. I don't want to try to paint it as I am worried it will be permanently stuck with stripes. Even the paint it gave me when I bought it shows stripes in the preview.

Is it possible to not have the stripes?
 
...don't think it's possible.....
 
The standard 350R loses its stripes when painted in GT5. Maybe you could try that?
 
I don't know about the stripes, but other decals stay for sure: I've repainted the 500 Abarth and the Renault 5 Turbo. Both kept their decals (and the decal color). So yeah, I don't think the GT350 will lose its stripes.
 
I bought the plain white version without stripes with the intent of painting it a dark green to resemble the Mustang from Bullitt.

The problem is when I go to the paint preview, it will show stripes. I don't want to try to paint it as I am worried it will be permanently stuck with stripes. Even the paint it gave me when I bought it shows stripes in the preview.

Is it possible to not have the stripes?
I've got the R-model and when I go to the paint shop I get solid color cars.
 
The zebra lost them and mustangs have a similar shape, so why can't they lose their stripes too?
 
Back