Is it possible to have more than 2 players on Arcade Mode? And can you include the AI

  • Thread starter Thread starter rapida diablo
  • 4 comments
  • 776 views
Messages
72
Going to kill two birds with one stone in this thread....

1. Is it possible to have more than 2 players in Arcade Mode on the same PS3? I've heard this 'multi-LAN' thing bruoght up but I have no idea what that is. Can you really not get a simple quartered screen?

2. Is there no option to include the AI in multi-player offline races?
 
Mistake
 
Last edited:
1. no..........
2. NO........................

It sucks but they didn't put these features in the game either. I want a 16 car field too for 2 player races, but no such luck. The best you can hope for is to find a lobby online where the other drivers are at least as good as the bad AI. lol
 
No problem! :)
 
Back