Is it possible to merge PSN accounts ?

• Thread starter ROCKET JOE
  • 3 comments
Germany
Ludwigsburg
RocketJoe1-61
Wasn't sure where to post this so first of all, I hope this is an ok place for my question. I admit I've been lazy with searching, so sorry if this has been asked before.
I have an old PSN account I used for playing GT5. This account wasn't continued for various reasons when GT6 came out, so my question now is : Is it possible to merge my GT5 trophies into my current account ? Did anyone ever try this ?
Advice is highly appreciated ... before I get rid of my PS3 :) !

Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/6qtl79/is_it_possible_to_merge_purchases_between_my_two/

If to lazy to open the link the answer is no you cant.

Thanks mate. I've overcome my laziness ;). Sadly this wasn't rewarded with a bit of luck :indiff:.
Seriously, I've assumed so but thanks again for confirmation 👍.

Sadly, you can't. If you make a new account for that very reason because you expect to do that, it's like starting from the scratch again. I'm not just sure why they don't allow carryovers or mergers from other accounts. Probably for security reasons.

In my case before, I had two accounts in my system but the first one I created has a region set in America and I had the console which is an Asian version, as well as the games. Obviously, I can't use my original account to use DLCs in my games so I had to create another one with a corresponding region set so yeah.

And it's too bad the trophies, achievements and other stuff can't be transferred or merged to another account and all that. :guilty:

Back