I like Gran Turismo but I find it hard getting all gold in licenses and winning all the races using the basic dual shock controller in ps2 compared to GT2.
I was thinking of getting GT5 but not sure if it's gonna be even more realistic and hence more difficult to play using a controller and hence not being able (or very time consuming) to play through the whole GT5 game.
I'm only an occasional gamer and I don't want to invest a lot and buy a steering wheel. I like GT because of the vast number of cars and tracks for the player to select and the gameplay style (money, dealers, used car dealers, license, etc.). But I find it hard to motivate myself and buy GT5 if I'm going to lose most races. I just want to have fun and true racing experience is not a priority but is GT5 so realistic that a steering wheel is required to play through the game?
Overall, is GT5 easier or harder to play without a steering wheel compared to GT4 and GT2?
Thanks
I was thinking of getting GT5 but not sure if it's gonna be even more realistic and hence more difficult to play using a controller and hence not being able (or very time consuming) to play through the whole GT5 game.
I'm only an occasional gamer and I don't want to invest a lot and buy a steering wheel. I like GT because of the vast number of cars and tracks for the player to select and the gameplay style (money, dealers, used car dealers, license, etc.). But I find it hard to motivate myself and buy GT5 if I'm going to lose most races. I just want to have fun and true racing experience is not a priority but is GT5 so realistic that a steering wheel is required to play through the game?
Overall, is GT5 easier or harder to play without a steering wheel compared to GT4 and GT2?
Thanks