Is it possible to remove parts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter scooterlord
  • 6 comments
  • 10,822 views
Messages
309
I just installed a titanium exghaust on my mercedes and i dont like it visually. So i bought the sports exhaust, thinking it would remove the other one, but it didnt. It shows both installed. Any ideas?

I thought it was obvious for the titanium exhaust to be placed in the items menu...
 
I just installed a titanium exghaust on my mercedes and i dont like it visually. So i bought the sports exhaust, thinking it would remove the other one, but it didnt. It shows both installed. Any ideas?

I thought it was obvious for the titanium exhaust to be placed in the items menu...

Go to you garage, select the car, and go to tuning menu.
 
One or the other is installed, look at the check mark boxes under exhaust in the tuning menu. I don't believe there is a way to remove the exhaust you don't want from the inventory for that particular car, as far as I know it will always be there and available to be reinstalled.
 
Any way to reinstall stock rims?
 
Any way to reinstall stock rims?

In the Change Wheel menu there should be an option to revert back to stock. It's an arrow that goes in a circle.
 
Hm, I don't think you realised what happened. Tuning shows BOTH exhausts installed :/

So, is there a way to REMOVE them? I don't care if they are lost, as long as I can get them off. I hate to sell the whole car to buy it again aftermarket-exhaust-less :D
 
Back