Is it possible to start somewhare else besides last place?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EvanJamesLee
  • 3 comments
  • 596 views
Messages
247
United States
Massachusetts
Messages
EvanJamesLee
Whenever I enter a race I am put always put in last place. Is there a qualification lap that I have to do to get a better position? If so, how do I find it?

Or, is last place the only place you can start in?
 
I don't have GT6 (yet), but I highly doubt PD would include qualification again, and if it was included, you'd probably see some threads on it.
 
As far as racing goes the GT4 structure (qualifing, being able to race events with AI in B-spec) was far superior. Since then the series has gone backwards.
But don't panic the AI slows down dramatically in the final 2 laps of each event in GT6 giving you a easy shot at the leaders.
 
Last edited:
Back