is it possible to

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xsv- Paco
  • 10 comments
  • 475 views
Messages
35
hi :)
i was wondering if it is possible to get more tracks in the "run&setting mode...
couse if i go to arcademode and choose a track my tuned cars are stock.. i have the test course and complex string and 3 others, but can you get more tracks around there?
thnx, greetings
(completed 24,9% after a week ;) it's addictive as hell!! hehe ;b
edit; right now i have earned last night a gillet (looks cool and worth 300,000) , and bought a supra over 1000hp, but thats my "take a ride" car :)
 
I'm not sure. I played a lot of Arcade Mode before I even went into the Sim Mode. And I never do the run&settings part so I'm no help.
 
If you go into ARcade Mode > Free Run go to your Garage and select a car, it'll say in the stats there that your car is stock, but if you go and race around, you'll find that they arent stock, that they're exactly the same as in Sim Mode. It's just one of the little 'glitches' I think you could call it.
 
aha :) i just tryed it and indeed they look stock but they aren't :P
how sneaky, haha. well, its good then :) only thing is winning in arcade to get more tracks :) cool
thnx for the quick help guys :)
 
To Xsv- Paco:
:D First off, WELCOME to the Forum, a GREAT place for GT3 info. If you're interested in beating the game 100% you may as well open all the Arcade tracks right away. IMO once you have them all they're MUCH more useful for tuning than the 5-6 tracks available in "Run & Setting." If you've already got the Gillett, try winning each race in the "HARD" division. As you do, the next set of tracks will open. My PS2 isn't on right now but I think the divisions are "A" thru "G" w/maybe 5 tracks per division. Then when you get serious about the "SIM" mode you can tune for each track by opening it in "Arcade / Free Run." Hope this helps...UB57
:D
 
indeed :) thats what im doing now :), unlocking the circuits first..
i've just done on the easy setting. butt tonight i intent to unlock medium and maybe hard.. i have the Gillet, and just won the camaro-race car, prety cool :) its not black as you see on the pic but i've got it green,
anyway, thnx and i'll try to unlock the tracks couse i want 100% :)
greetings
 

Attachments

  • camero%20race%20car.jpg
    camero%20race%20car.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 49
To Xsv- Paco:
:D If you can do it, skip the "Easy" & "Normal" races @ each track. The ONLY WIN that counts towards "Unlocking" the next group is "HARD."...UB57
:D
 
Don't try to do it on professional. Yeah, you'll race better cars, but you don't get the credit for it.
(To get to professional mode, highlight the Hard setting in arcade mode and hold L1 and R1)
 
man..if I had known about this site earlier...then I wouldn't have done Easy, Normal and Hard...just go straight to Hard...man what a waste of time....:banghead: :mad:
 
Back