Is it possible?

• Thread starter coltsjugg
  • 5 comments
Canada
coltsjugg
I joined a friends room, It was daytona road course 10 laps. I did a 1:47 in the GTE BMW, but he was doing 1:37 In the Ford? I looked at the time trials and the fastest anyone did in time trial was a 1 42 in a ford, the fastest time WAS 1 35 in GT1..

Did something change or do i need to keep asking him to send the tune because hes full of ****?

Sor

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined a friends room, It was daytona road course 10 laps. I did a 1:47 in the GTE BMW, but he was doing 1:37 In the Ford? I looked at the time trials and the fastest anyone did in time trial was a 1 42 in a ford, the fastest time WAS 1 35 in GT1..

Did something change or do i need to keep asking him to send the tune because hes full of ****?
If those are the actual numbers then I'd say it's not legit, no. The fastest time on pc is in the 1:42's as well, and the leaderboard looks pretty full and well contested with 19 drivers under 1:44. I think it's safe to conclude that 1:37 is not possible in that car without some kind of extra (non legal)help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went a bit wide in the middle section and the game gave me warnings about it.. so I don't know what was going on. I also never got a reply back when i asked if they where they cutting.
They know at best were all even. No matter whos tunes we're taking from the leaderboards.

Maybe you could set up a room yourself and invite them to see what times they set. Either follow them on track or watch the onboard camera to see what’s going on. I’d be interested to see if they could get anywhere near that time again. My best time with the GT at Daytona is a 43.6. I can’t hit that time consistently, but I can run 44 flat to 44.2 all day. They should easily be able to run in the 38’s if their other time is legit.

Back