- 375
- SeAcabo
To make a back up of your save then transfer it to PC to recover later ?
This is what I'm trying to do, I currently have these cars available in my UCD
Now I have some trades set up for this weekend, and I don't want to waste the money on these cars yet. Also I don't want to start racing because these cars will disappear from my UCD. Is it safe to transfer the save to my PC for later? That way I can duplicate them and not waste the almost all the money on 1 car.
Once I finish up my trades this weekend, can I take this back up, load it up, duplicate the cars and load up my current (which would be after I received my cars for this weekend) save and proceed? Or by doing so would the game say, "SAVE CORRUPTED" <----- possibly due to being on a PC, and when returning back to PS3 size would be different.
Any help would be much appreciated, as I want to complete B-Spec Extreme Series today. I know this may sound a little confusing.
This is what I'm trying to do, I currently have these cars available in my UCD
Now I have some trades set up for this weekend, and I don't want to waste the money on these cars yet. Also I don't want to start racing because these cars will disappear from my UCD. Is it safe to transfer the save to my PC for later? That way I can duplicate them and not waste the almost all the money on 1 car.
Once I finish up my trades this weekend, can I take this back up, load it up, duplicate the cars and load up my current (which would be after I received my cars for this weekend) save and proceed? Or by doing so would the game say, "SAVE CORRUPTED" <----- possibly due to being on a PC, and when returning back to PS3 size would be different.
Any help would be much appreciated, as I want to complete B-Spec Extreme Series today. I know this may sound a little confusing.