Is it tradable?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Downhill Dino
  • 7 comments
  • 570 views

Downhill Dino

Premium
Messages
11,779
United States
Maryland
Messages
DownhillDinosaur
As you know there's a Zonda LM Race Car in the OCD. It costs 987,000 Cr. On My Gran Turismo (.net) it says it's untradable for it's apparently 1 mill credits at 0 miles. Anyways I heard the limit is actually 995,000 Credits. But this Zonda is below that.

I need someone to answer if this is tradable becuase my second account has the money to buy it. (Yes, I'm quite broke on the game, trying to save money now)

Thankyou GTPers.
 
That price you see is the deflated one as a result of the mileage. If it were brand new, it'd be +1MM
 
in the marketplace forum on these boards, we have a complete blacklist thread going on.
 
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Thanks.
 
Back