Is justice just a made up word??

• Thread starter Rosco288
  • 7 comments
Scotland
Scotland
I fail to see how punishing some banger who has read ended you as your keeping pace.....being fair and genuinely racing a decent race....his 3 second time penalty doesn't aid me attempting to get back on the track like some new born bambi.....you lose so much time and track position....and he/she or they just slow down slightly at the next far far away penalty zone and then casually carry on regardless

Is it just me??

No it is not just you. I quit racing awhile ago because the penalty system has never been fixed. Hopefully it will be a lot better for GT7.

Thank you!! I was concerned that i was just woefully terrible at this game....its an absolute shambolic farcical scenario.....from a good 3rd or 5th position to last all on the account of some dafty just smashing their way round the track.....i actually now just prefer racing my own ghost in the practice lap rather than the actual race

I hope that someone who's responsible for this game reads this....probably not though.....too busy diving into and swimming through vast pools of money

I hope that someone who's responsible for this game reads this....probably not though.....too busy diving into and swimming through vast pools of money

I does suck at times currently. But I have found some decent racing and very fair drivers. Keep trying to finish as high as you can and hopefully the 🤬 sinks to the bottom leaving you in cleaner races.

I fail to see how punishing some banger who has read ended you as your keeping pace.....being fair and genuinely racing a decent race

In racing you gotta be tough, stand your ground, and be prepared at times to be assertive. Online your opponents sometimes need to be shown you won’t stand for being a victim of their cheating. Sometimes that means introducing them to new people like Mr and Mrs Breckencheckin or their cohort Dr Wall, or even teaching them of the joys of off road driving as well as the fun to be had playing in the sandbox. Call it justice if you like.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back