Is McLaren GTR better than Zonda R?

• Thread starter dolande
  • 6 comments
Since I already have zonda R and FXX was wondering if any of the GTRs is better (thinking of the version you can customize the paint). I have close to 5mil credits and about to unlock the S mode (you guessed it, I'm not that great of a driver) and don't really want to use those credits if I'm not gaining anything above the zonda.

The way I see it the FXX is wicket fast but very hard to control (even using Praiano's tune). The zonda is not as fast but more controllable (with aids) so the FXX stays in the garage while I'm racing with the zonda. How the GTR stack up?

Have a look in the prize car lists, you get a free F1 road car from somewhere (you may already have it?)
If you have a Zonda R, then the Mclaren road car may be more useful as a 650PP road car for some of the S class races.

F1 GTR is beautifully balanced. It's astounding what it can do stock. Definitely my favourite LMGT in GT6, maybe even my favourite race car. The Zonda R is a handful like the FXX, and whilst setups and careful driving can tame it, the F1 GTR is a purpose built race car. I implore you to buy and experience the thing.

Enjoy! Not sure if it's better or not than the Zonda R but it's definitely loads of fun! I highly recommend entering it (stock power) into the 10 laps at Silverstone S event. Daft AI aside it's a blast!

Enjoy! Not sure if it's better or not than the Zonda R but it's definitely loads of fun! I highly recommend entering it (stock power) into the 10 laps at Silverstone S event. Daft AI aside it's a blast!

I was using the GT-R Stealth and that McLaren whooped my butt by 30 secs.... Is the Zonda able to keep up????

Back