Is Monaco coming to GT Sport?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lebowski
  • 14 comments
  • 8,728 views
Messages
1,290
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Sorry in advance to Famine as i see a similar thread earlier locked down, with a good explanation. However, i saw this earlier on Top Gears Facebook page and i can't be 100% sure but it looks like the Hyundai VGT is at Monaco. That car wasn't in GT6, was it? I could be wrong. It might not even be Monaco but it looked that way to me!

Screenshot_20191126-225740.jpg
 
August 2015, two years and two months before GT Sport's release...
 
My appologies, had never seen that before! Feel free to close yet another Monaco thread - sorry for wasting you're time!
 
We could probably keep this thread open if we focus on the concept art of the Lamborghini VGT however...
Not really, that's a sketch over a real photo.
 
Not really, that's a sketch over a real photo.
Be it a sketch or not it does seem a bit too coincidential to put monaco as the track hmm?

Even though the World Tour was at Monaco.
 
I do not like Monaco. It has a fluidity that would be a disaster in Sport mode.

But, like Indianapolis, Daytona, Spa, Interlagos, Silverstone, Laguna Seca, Suzuka, Monza, it needs to be present in any racing game.

So, I bet all the real circuits that were in GT6 will appear in GT Sport, because it would be less work for PD. I bet in 2020 we'll have Silverstone, Indianapolis, Daytona, Motegi and Monaco. Maybe, Ascari.
 
My appologies, had never seen that before! Feel free to close yet another Monaco thread - sorry for wasting you're time!
Rofl you made him sigh with this thread. :lol:
 
Last edited:
In the current Lambo VGT video they had the car on entry to Monaco tunnel.

I would not like "real" Monaco being included but the GT6 Cote D'Azur? Sure.

LMPs on Cote D'Azur sounds amazeballs.
 
That car wasn't in GT6, was it? I could be wrong. It might not even be Monaco but it looked that way to me!

View attachment 868917

There were a few VGTs (Hyundai and Bugatti are the ones I remember) that were unveiled in GT6’s lifespan but never arrived in the consumer version, and were limited only to show builds, mainly auto shows. That’s why you're seeing promo material with tracks and environments that aren’t in GTS.
 
Back