This is something I still haven't quite figured out yet, whether the motion-blur will actually be in the game or not. Some replay videos have it, others don't.. none of the publically-released game demos have it. The video seems to be playing at 30fps in the trailers and such, with standard 180-degree motion blur (tech-talk for those that know anything about filmmaking).. this should be less noticable, since the actual frame-rate of the game itself is 60fps. Unless the replays play back at 30fps with motion blur? That would definitely give it much more of a film/TV "look" than 60fps.
Is it possible it's just a publicity trick? I was watching some of the old GT3 videos, and those too had motion blur, yet none was present in the final game.
I guess the easiest way to answer it would be if someone's actually seen a real-time replay of the game with motion blur at a PD press event (NOT via a pre-recorded video file).
Is it possible it's just a publicity trick? I was watching some of the old GT3 videos, and those too had motion blur, yet none was present in the final game.
I guess the easiest way to answer it would be if someone's actually seen a real-time replay of the game with motion blur at a PD press event (NOT via a pre-recorded video file).