Is my DFGT defective?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legify
  • 1 comments
  • 488 views
Messages
16
Messages
edlook
I recently setup my DFGT I ordered from Amazon. The problem is that occasionally I hear "grinding" sounds when I'm driving. It happens a lot when I crash, but sometimes it happens when I'm going for a turn. If I let go of the wheel on the straightaways, sometimes the wheel likes to fight right and left like a dummy. I'm just wondering if my DFGT is defective?
 
No I don't believe so, it's working as it should. Some of those grinding shudders I think are there to represent wheel spin at times. I would say the same to try and represent the impact of a crash.

The thing about it pulling on the straights, I believe is because of the uneven surface, and with this wheel your meant to "feel" the road. It's doing it's best to simulate that for you.
I may be wrong with all of this, as I am a new user to this wheel as well, and mine does everything yours does, so if yours is defective, so is mine. Which I find quite unlikely ;)
 
Back