Is my math wrong, or is skipping Nurb better for credits per hour in the Red Bull Standard Events?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dagger311
  • 23 comments
  • 1,292 views
Messages
6,658
United States
Marietta, GA
Messages
Dagger31198
Okay, so here's what I currently have:

Red Bull standard events:
Silverstone:
4:00 average, 260,000 pay.

Trial Mountain:
3:00 average, 248,000 pay.

Apricot Hill:
2:50 average, 242,000 pay.

Fuji F:
3:45 average, 258,000 pay.
+1,000,000 for gold trophy.

This equals (rounded) 2,000,000 for under 15 minutes of grinding.

You can do this four times an hour, so 8 million an hour, right?

Doing Nurburgring, I managed the entire championship in about twenty minutes, which bumped the pay up to 2,284,000 for each championship.

However, because of the extra time, you can only do this one three times an hour, so that makes the pay for this one...

6,852,000 per hour.

What do you guys think? Am I doing something wrong, or is this correct? New find, or old news?
 
I do it the way you just described and it works out great.
 
You can skip any race you want. I hate deep Forrest or trial mountain or whatever it is so I skip that one. And it is faster.
 
I do it the way you just described and it works out great.
Great! So my math is correct 👍
You can skip any race you want. I hate deep Forrest or trial mountain or whatever it is so I skip that one. And it is faster.
Trial Mountain. :). And Nurburgring is the longest, which makes it the best to skip profit-wise.
 
Last edited:
You can skip two but that requires pushing out cars to distribute the points evenly across the field. Kinda tricky but technically doable - done it.

Push out on Silverstone and win

Just win on Aprihot Hills

Just win on Trial Mountain

Enter Fuji and push out the leaders on first corner, then quit.

Skip Nurburgring (or if needed do as in Fuji)

Definitely easier to just straight win 4 and skip one though because pushing other cars can result in your own car landing in the gravel.
 
You can skip two but that requires pushing out cars to distribute the points evenly across the field. Kinda tricky but technically doable - done it.

Push out on Silverstone and win

Just win on Aprihot Hills

Just win on Trial Mountain

Enter Fuji and push out the leaders on first corner, then quit.

Skip Nurburgring (or if needed do as in Fuji)

Definitely easier to just straight win 4 and skip one though because pushing other cars can result in your own car landing in the gravel.
That would work, but you're right about it being more difficult :lol:. If you could manage to do it, then just finish the three quickest and do the pushing on the long ones.
 
I've thought about this a few times, but I didn't do the math or try it.
 
I've thought about this a few times, but I didn't do the math or try it.
I was thinking about it last night, and was actually going to try it, but decided I'd wait until I normally play, to avoid being slow from sleepiness. Glad I did, I make over a million more per hour, and cut my most hated race out (because it's the one that normally has the dumb sound glitch).
 
Wow - you guys have got this down to a science!
I'm nerdy like that :p.

But seriously, the sound glitch was really bugging me, so I decided to do the calculations to see if skipping it was actually ideal.
 
I'm getting the same (lack of) sound glitch at that track. I also get it at Mount Panorama sometimes.

I hadn't thought of skipping the race, but will now try that. For me the series was taking 25 minutes so only about 4.5m per hour allowing for breaks - it would be good to get that up to 6m per hour.
 
I'm getting the same (lack of) sound glitch at that track. I also get it at Mount Panorama sometimes.

I hadn't thought of skipping the race, but will now try that. For me the series was taking 25 minutes so only about 4.5m per hour allowing for breaks - it would be good to get that up to 6m per hour.
My times I actually added a bit to, because I drove exceptionally well that time. Clocked 3:55 at Silverstone, less than 3 minutes at Trial Mountain, under three for Apricot Hill, and right around 3:40 on Fuji.

Either way I'm always finished with those four in around fifteen minutes, so minor fluctuations won't matter much.
 
Sound issues at Nurb? I haven't experienced that--only at Mt. P.

As for grinding, I'm done. I bought all the 20,000,000 cars several months ago, and I own everything that costs more than 2,000,000 (except some RedBulls I don't want). My account balance is in the mid 49,000,000 and I buy cars for paint chips before new seasonals just so my prize money isn't wasted by the 50,000,000 limit.

Therefore, it's rare that I have room in the account to put in another 2,300,000, let alone multiples of that. It's unlikely that I'll be testing this tactic.
 
Sound issues at Nurb? I haven't experienced that--only at Mt. P.

As for grinding, I'm done. I bought all the 20,000,000 cars several months ago, and I own everything that costs more than 2,000,000 (except some RedBulls I don't want). My account balance is in the mid 49,000,000 and I buy cars for paint chips before new seasonals just so my prize money isn't wasted by the 50,000,000 limit.

Therefore, it's rare that I have room in the account to put in another 2,300,000, let alone multiples of that. It's unlikely that I'll be testing this tactic.
The sound issues only seem to happen in this event, it's really odd.

And I want the 20,000,000 Ferrari road car to go with my Miura. I was an idiot and didn't buy it when I glitched :banghead:
 
The sound issues only seem to happen in this event, it's really odd.

And I want the 20,000,000 Ferrari road car to go with my Miura. I was an idiot and didn't buy it when I glitched :banghead:
I missed the glitch! And because of that, I'm much more familiar with some tracks than I would otherwise be.
 
I missed the glitch! And because of that, I'm much more familiar with some tracks than I would otherwise be.
I didn't miss it, I just messed up. I didn't buy the Miura either, had to throw my fortune away for it :lol:. I'm never going to let myself go below ten million though.
 
I struggled on most races got spun by the stupid computer I only do silverstone and use the shortcuts to save time
 
I struggled on most races got spun by the stupid computer I only do silverstone and use the shortcuts to save time
I can clock about the same lap whether I use shortcuts or not. I have to use srf in red bulls though, I don't have the reflexes needed. Have you tried srf?
 
How can the Trial mountain and apricot be longer than silverstone, nurb(the longest) and fuji to finish??
I do Silverstone in 4min, trial mountain 2.50min, apricot 2.50 min, fuji close to 4min, nurb 4.10 or a bit longer
Just compare the lap times! On trial and apricot you achieve times under 1min per lap, while on other tracks you cant.
My time:
Silverstone 1.14 with corner cutting
Trial 53 sec
Apricot 52 sec
Fuji 1.08
Nurb. 1.19
??

So clearly the 2nd and 3rd race are the fastest to finish..
 
JBaffoh, did you grind to get the 20mil cars or did you buy credits from the in game store?
 
i find the fastest way to earn (grind) credits, is to do the Fuji redbull standard race over n over n over...
 
Does anyone cut the last chicane on the Nurb GP? I normally get sub 2 minute laps, and I skip Silverstone all the time... Too long.
 
JBaffoh, did you grind to get the 20mil cars or did you buy credits from the in game store?
Grind.

i find the fastest way to earn (grind) credits, is to do the Fuji redbull standard race over n over n over...
But then you don't get the $1,000,000 bonus for winning the series. That can NEVER be faster.

If you win the first 4 races in the series and stop, you're tied for first (unless somebody knocks out the second place car), and you still win the $1,000,000 bonus.
 
Grind.


But then you don't get the $1,000,000 bonus for winning the series. That can NEVER be faster.

If you win the first 4 races in the series and stop, you're tied for first (unless somebody knocks out the second place car), and you still win the $1,000,000 bonus.
i find the fastest way to earn (grind) credits, is to do the Fuji redbull standard race over n over n over...
Yeah by that method you earn only a little over half of what you would (4.5 million vs 8+ million.)

You can only do the Fuji 17 times in an hour, and to equal 8 million, well, somewhere around 35 times (impossibru)
 
Back