Is online fixed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hwzdavu
  • 2 comments
  • 867 views
Messages
1
Messages
hwzdavu
Guys:
So is the online lagging fixed now? When I go in to accept the terms, I do not get an option to accept. I scroll all the way to the bottom of the terms, but nothing happens. I was assuming that this was disabled because of the issues, but it looks like everyone is having a great time online.

Thanks.
 
Hi,

Yeah it was 'fixed' a few days ago (with the last update), everything is almost fine for me except sometimes I'm logged off automatically because of an error...Hope it'll be 100% fine soon to enjoy it as it deserves...
Don't worry a new update is gonna come, should be perfect.
 
Online seems to be working fairly smooth. Although, I have not attemtped an online event with a full room.
 
Back