Is PC2 on the OG Xbox one worth it or still having issues??

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I already have PC2 on my PS4 pro which is in the bedroom but I have moved my wheel and xbox downstairs to the living room a week ago and I was enjoying PC 1 on it today and I thought I might drop on PC2 for it for the extra GT3 cars and Lambo/Ferrari as it saves me carting my wheel upstairs to my ps4 and setting up my gimx adapter to play it on the PS4. Then I started reading about issues with the game on the original Xbox one which is what I still have. So now I am unsure. I tend to play custom races mainly in the GT3 cars or the same races but online with a friend so just wondering if it's fixed yet or not/won't be.

Hopefully someone can shed some light, thanks :)

Just some background that I also was a day 1 PC1 on PS4 owner and I have it on xbox also so I am quite a fan of the games

@Mr Grumpy I know you've swapped to a OneX but I think you had a "normal" version previously; how was PC2 for you on it?
Only ever had the X mate, jumped from a PS3.

Why you thinking of getting it?

From what I've heard it's the worst platform to play it on out of the 5 we got.

I bought a one x on Monday and gave my OG model to my son. Just waiting on PC 2 deluxe to go back on offer on the digital store and I will get it. I have it on the ps4 pro but I have a g920 and use a gimx adapter for ps4
and it is a fair bit of faff vs just plugging your wheel into the USB and just playing the game.

Thanks anyway. Grabbed an absolutely mint used white one from cex. Very impressed with the forza 7 graphics over the standard. Great little machine

I played on a OG Xbox at launch, but upgraded to an Xbox One X like a year ago. On the X, it runs great. On OG Xbox, it was mostly ok unless the grids were bigger than 12-15 cars and/or rain. Which caused problems in Career mode. But I'm very happy with the X upgrade!

I played on a OG Xbox at launch, but upgraded to an Xbox One X like a year ago. On the X, it runs great. On OG Xbox, it was mostly ok unless the grids were bigger than 12-15 cars and/or rain. Which caused problems in Career mode. But I'm very happy with the X upgrade!
Definitely looking for the full experience not a downgrade over the ps4. Just waiting for the deluxe version to go on sale. Just the season pass on sale this week sadly as I am pretty much all digital these days.

Back