is PD able to add cars/scenarios with an update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pisquano
  • 5 comments
  • 919 views
Messages
72
I haven't completely understood the limits as to what PD can really add to the game, aside from seasonal events.

are they actually able to:

1) add more cars (premium if possible)? - I know they should be able to upgrade existing cars, so leads me to believe it should be possible to add new one altogether

2) add more sceneries for the Photo Travel mode

3) add more tracks or seriously upgrade the editor?

4) change the way paints are given (including Matte paints in the random paints) - pretty sure they can
 
I'm sure they could do all that.
 
They can add anything they want, it's just a matter of how big the download is. And seeing how big the past 4 have been I wouldnt be suprised if they were upgrading something behind the scenes for a later release.
 
Well they did 1) in Prologue Spec III so... Yeah they can do that. An update can add anything PD want to add.
 
Back