Is the Bentley Speed 8 a good option for Le Mans?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ForzaG
  • 7 comments
  • 1,891 views
Messages
7
Messages
Gio-Spark
I bought it, and found it a really stable car, nice to drive, and will substitute the Toyota GT-1 because they pretty much look alike, So I tought if I could use it on A/B-spec to win those races, because I spent about 4.9 million on this, and it's very well spent!

As a side note, I do admit to be myself a bit of a noob on GT5, I only know how to tune the transmission thing of top speed by sliding the bar, and I have the spanish version, which I really hate because I feel I got a more expansive vocabulary on english than in spanish. thanks :D
 
In A, probably, In B-Spec, it will be lapped like 100000 times, unless heavy moded.
 
In A, probably, In B-Spec, it will be lapped like 100000 times, unless heavy moded.

Disagree with that. The Bentley is the smoothest and fastest of the LMs. It'll win handily.
 
In my opinion the Speed 8 is the only car that can challenge the GT-One. I have all the Le Mans cars and the Speed 8 is the best handling car stock imo. Plus it sounds good too.
 
I've got pretty much all of the LM / C cars now. I've done a few trials.... bottom line is the Audi R8 '01 and the Nissan R92CP can beat it, just. GT-One is about equal, everything else is well off, including the fabled Sauber C9 and Mazda 787B (which is well down the list).
Still to buy / test the Nissan R89C which is highly rated by Stormbringer. Seen it a couple of times but couldn't bring myself to buy it. God, it's ugly!

But, whether or not it's the fastest, for some reason it is the most satisfying to drive (for me). The sound, the handling, the looks. It's one of, if not the, best car in the game (in my opinion!).
 
I bought it, and found it a really stable car, nice to drive, and will substitute the Toyota GT-1 because they pretty much look alike, So I tought if I could use it on A/B-spec to win those races, because I spent about 4.9 million on this, and it's very well spent!

As a side note, I do admit to be myself a bit of a noob on GT5, I only know how to tune the transmission thing of top speed by sliding the bar, and I have the spanish version, which I really hate because I feel I got a more expansive vocabulary on english than in spanish. thanks :D

You know you can change the language don't you?
 
I love the Bentley and I'm still kicking myself for not getting it fast enough when it was in the online dealership at half price. I was a little hesitant because I wasn't sure if it was worth the money from a racing perspective but I think I should have bought it.
 
It's worth it, but the Audi R8's are better as mentioned above.
 
Back