Is the C60 Hybride worth it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoBlueDevils4
  • 7 comments
  • 891 views
Messages
302
Messages
GoBlueDevils4
I have the C60 Hybride Judd race car in my UCD right now and I have enough credits to purchase it. Is this car worth the 3.8 million credit price tag or should I keep my credits and wait for something else to appear? Just looking for opinions on this and any info is appreciated :)
 
It is one of the faster cars in the game, yes it is worth it, definitely.
 
You can definitely find faster LM cars though, the Peugeot 905 HDI is a very good LM and also the Nissan 89' race car.
 
The R89C is a Group C car which IMHO are some the best closed cockpit race cars to ever have raced on this planet. Even with that said the C60 Hybride Judd race car is one of my fav LMP cars but I would pick a Group C car over almost any LMP. I was fotunate enough to have seen Group C cars race back in the day & the sound they produced when driven with anger was total eardrum bliss.
 
It's a great car, the rear wing's upgradeable also, 105 downforce!
 
It's a great car, the rear wing's upgradeable also, 105 downforce!
I did not know that. I'll upgrade my rear wing now.

I see the option to add more rear wing but nothing is added when I select between the three options. It's only 200k so f#ck it.
 
Last edited:
It's quite a rare car and there are two other C60s' in the game too. So even if you were unhappy with it it probably has a decent swap value for trade.
 
Actually there are three for a total of four Pesacrolos in GT5
 
Back