- 177
- RSnider
I just realized the two hairpins on the Indy road course are nothing like the real life circuit. In fact, those two corners in real life are both less than 90*, whereas in the GT5 model, they are closer to 160* each.
I'm not trying to flame on GT5; rather, I was just wondering if the track model GT5 uses is based on an earlier configuration of the Indianapolis road course? Was it an intentional change by PD to make the game circuit more interesting? Or did the designers just completely botch those two corners?
I'm not trying to flame on GT5; rather, I was just wondering if the track model GT5 uses is based on an earlier configuration of the Indianapolis road course? Was it an intentional change by PD to make the game circuit more interesting? Or did the designers just completely botch those two corners?