Which is the better playseat?

• Playseat evolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playseat revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Netherlands
Netherlands
I am a new player and currently playing with controller on ps4. I would like to buy a playseat with steering wheel. I'm debating if I should but the "playseat" "revolution" or "evolution"?
(It has to be adjustable in length.)
Thr steering wheel i would like to buy is the logitech g29 but is that also compatible with the ps4 version of f1 2020?

If anyone could anwer these wuestions i would really appreciate it :)

The G29 is a PS3/PS4 wheel, so yes.
I know that but i also saw online reviews which said it wasn't compatible with all racing games and never heard anyone say it was compatible with f1 2020 so i qant to make sure i dont buy it when i cant use it

I know that but i also saw online reviews which said it wasn't compatible with all racing games and never heard anyone say it was compatible with f1 2020 so i qant to make sure i dont buy it when i cant use it
It is an officially supported wheel on the console, so all games on the console must be compatible with it.

If you're looking for more specifics, when I reviewed F1 2020 on PS4 for GTP, I used the G29, so it's very definitely compatible - but then it has to be.

Last edited:
Okay, thank you
But apart from that,
What is your oppinion on the wheel? Is it worth the money or should i look for other options?
It is an officially supported wheel on the console, so all games on the console must be compatible with it.

If you're looking for more specifics, when I reviewed F1 2020 on PS4 for GTP, I used the G29, so it's very definitely compatible - but then it has to be.

It works good in F1 for the most part, the bad thing about the G29 is that you have to turn the FFB settings way down because of the clipping.

Back