Is the Mitsubishi HSRII Concept "rare"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jesus
  • 7 comments
  • 2,450 views
Messages
2,163
Kazakhstan
England
I got this today and was wondering if its rare. Pics up soon of its party piece
 
You get this for IB license silver I think.
 
So yeah, this isn't really a rare car then...
 
Don't think it's rare, but it is fun to drive...I get people all the time telling me the canards distract them when following me:tup:
 
I got this car the other day and ran the 80's Japanese race in Professional series with it. Fun car, if you can keep your eyes from getting glued to the canards!
 
I just noticed the other day how little winglets pop out in front, too.

What a neat car for the late 80s. Way ahead of its time.
 
I just noticed the other day how little winglets pop out in front, too.

What a neat car for the late 80s. Way ahead of its time.

Didn't know about the ones in front and I agree, way ahead of its time
 
Back