Is the Porsche Expansion Worth it?

United States
Colorado
Just Chyllan
I still haven't purchased the Porsche Expansion because I couldn't justify spending 1600 MSP on a ton of cars that I proabably won't use for some that I will. This was mostly due to the fact that I exclusively drifted so I had no appeal to track cars in game but I have recently started circuit racing.

I love the GT3 RS and the Carrera GT but I'm still on the fence about it. So to those of you who have it, are you satisfied with the purchase?

We bought the Porsche pack, and although so far I've only driven the 914, 550 and Carrera, for those three cars alone it was worth it! Plus, it's not just the cars, you also get 20 more events to take part in. :)

Of course, I should add that both of us benefit from the pack, we haven't both had to buy it.

I still haven't purchased the Porsche Expansion because I couldn't justify spending 1600 MSP on a ton of cars that I proabably won't use for some that I will. This was mostly due to the fact that I exclusively drifted so I had no appeal to track cars in game but I have recently started circuit racing.

I love the GT3 RS and the Carrera GT but I'm still on the fence about it. So to those of you who have it, are you satisfied with the purchase?

I'm pretty sure the Porsche pack was available for 800 points in a sale at some some point.

I'm pretty sure the Porsche pack was available for 800 points in a sale at some some point.

How do MS points work? I'm new to the whole Xbox universe so I would like to know how much is ''1500 points'' in real money for an example.

I think it is worth it, new achievements and events. Also, even though you are just getting into circuit racing, some of the cars from the pack handle great and are a blast to drive.

On the other hand, you may want to wait for another sale as you may not get the most of the pack or maybe it will speed up your circuit desires, LOL.

Back