is the single player game content good ?

• Thread starter Kratos_Q8
  • 10 comments
Kratos_Q8
hi guys im looking to buy this game since the disappointment i had with gran turismo 7 lack of content and bad AI is this game good for single player ? are there enough races to keep busy and is the AI good in this game ? i dont like to play online i just like to relax by myself and race againts the AI

The AI racing is great fun, that's all I've done for 2 years lol.
As for tracks, well you'd really need to buy the 2 DLC track packs to boost the content as I think there's only 12 or so tracks in the base game. But they're done very well.
So all in all its great fun offline. I only run single races or custom championships and haven't touched the career that much and it's still given me lots of quality racing since console launch.

There is a career mode and championship mode. Think dirt rally, therss no bells and whistles but if you want good racing you'll get it. It simulates the GT series very well, you can be quite far back in the race but catch up in the last few laps thanks to bop. It's pretty exciting tbh.

I'm 10 hours in to acc. Thoroughly enjoying it and it's so rewarding to drive fast and well. Ai is challengingly. Loads to do. I highly recommend it.

Like you, I bought acc because of my disappointment and disillusionment with gt7 and their poor handling of the game. No regrets, I'm really enjoying it including the dlc.

Last edited:
I have a question, there are currently 2 version of the game on PS Store. One with the PS4 logo on the bottom left while the other doesn't have any PS4 logo and cheaper. So what's the actual difference?

I read the description that the cheaper one has the M4 GT3 but I suspect that is the PS5 upgrade even though there is no PS5 logo like other games.

I just want to make sure I don't buy the wrong version.

Last edited:
I have a question, there are currently 2 version of the game on PS Store. One with the PS4 logo on the bottom left while the other doesn't have any PS4 logo and cheaper. So what's the actual difference?

I read the description that the cheaper one has the M4 GT3 but I suspect that is the PS5 upgrade even though there is no PS5 logo like other games.

I just want to make sure I don't buy the wrong version.
One is the PS4 version the other is the specific PS5 variant, both will work on ps5 (free update from PS4 to ps5) but clearly the ps5 version works in one direction only.

One is the PS4 version the other is the specific PS5 variant, both will work on ps5 (free update from PS4 to ps5) but clearly the ps5 version works in one direction only.
So if I buy the PS4 version, then if I want to play it on the PS5 with the full potential, I have to buy it again?

So if I buy the PS4 version, then if I want to play it on the PS5 with the full potential, I have to buy it again?
No, I originally purchased this on the PlayStation 4 when it was released a year ago back then a few weeks ago upgraded to the PS5 console and downloaded the free upgrade for that so no additional cost

No, I originally purchased this on the PlayStation 4 when it was released a year ago back then a few weeks ago upgraded to the PS5 console and downloaded the free upgrade for that so no additional cost
Unless something has changed in the last couple of weeks when you install it on your PS5 it will ask if you want to update it to the PlayStation 5 version the only downside is you will need to put the disc in the PS5 machine for the first few seconds to validate your upgrade version each time you play.

Unless something has changed in the last couple of weeks when you install it on your PS5 it will ask if you want to update it to the PlayStation 5 version the only downside is you will need to put the disc in the PS5 machine for the first few seconds to validate your upgrade version each time you play.
Oh one final thought, Keep in mind what I’ve mentioned above applied to the disc version if you’re Purchasing online things may be different so do your homework first

Back