Is The Stig in this game AT ALL?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bettybluegt
  • 8 comments
  • 1,183 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
38
Messages
bettybluegt
Sorry about another thread so soon but I gotta know.. Is the Stig in this game at all? And does top gear have more in this game besides a few races and their track?
 
I thought he was, but no. And no. It's a bummer, but eh, eff Top Gear. They're with Forza now, those donkeys.
 
bettybluegt
Sorry about another thread so soon but I gotta know.. Is the Stig in this game at all? And does top gear have more in this game besides a few races and their track?

He is in the short movie of the top fear test track special event, but forza has got a special edition of them
 
What do you mean a special edition?
 
I'm pretty sure B-Spec Bob is the Stig in disguise. :sly:
 
Forza is getting the us version of top gear if I remember correctly.
 
Forza is getting the us version of top gear if I remember correctly.
I heard this some where as well, cant remember.

Personally it doesn't bother me, even if you played as The Stig, you cant see yourself unless in replays and if you are looking back in the 3rd person view. i do neither of these.
 
Bobs are better than the stig :)!
 
This question has been asked and answered many, many, many times. Please search next time before starting a thread.

Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back