Is the UCD taking the P?

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 20 comments
  • 1,859 views

seadog777

Premium
Messages
3,014
Malaysia
Iskandar
Messages
seadog777
I've waited months for the Audi R8 '01 to turn up, and never seen it.

The UCD keeps trying to sell me BMW M3 race cars, Corvette Z1s (?), and Nissan R89s.

But tonight, within 2 lines of each other, it had TWO Audi R8 (Team Playstation) 09's to sell me, one for 5.1 million, the other, with a few less miles, for 5.2.

Exactly the same colour, exactly the same spec.

I know some cars pop up with monotonous regularity, but I've never seen two almost identical cars within 2 lines.

If I actually buy one of these cars it keeps trying to tempt me with, do you think it will improve my chances of seeing the R8 '01???:grumpy:
 
I don't think there's such a car.

Edit: You mean the race car R8?
 
I don't think there's such a car.

Edit: You mean the race car R8?

Yes, that black one that looks a standard saloon with a huge wing at the back. (that's the 09)
 
I haven't see a 22B for months either,shame cause it's the only car I really want that I don't have.:(
 
I saw two identical cars one on top of the other in the UCD. The only difference was about 380,000kms,pp and price...
As for the Audi R8 '01,I was lucky enough to catch mine the one and only time I saw it. It's a nice yellow one. I hear there may be another colour? Anybody know for sure?

Oops, wrong car altogether!...
 
Yeah it was red or yellow.
 
I saw 2 1989 Skyline GT-R's today one on top of the other. I bought the one that only had like 380km vs. the other one had like 30,000 or more.
 
I saw 2 1989 Skyline GT-R's today one on top of the other. I bought the one that only had like 380km vs. the other one had like 30,000 or more.

Talking of Skylines.... I had one overtake me today. It looked ultra modern and had a weird exhaust housing at the back. It had "Skyline" on the trunk, and it definitely was not a GTR.... but I can't see anything about it on Nissan's US or Canada website. (sorry, a bit off topic, but just hoping the car fans here might know something!)
 
Buying a car doesn't increase chances of seeing a car that hasn't shown up before. Cars show up on some complicated pattern is what I've heard in a thread on this site before. So I guess you could say it's sort of random. Buy the R8 if you want, but the one your looking for could show up when you can't afford it after you buy the R8 you weren't really looking for.
 
I've waited months for the Audi R8 '01 to turn up, and never seen it.

The UCD keeps trying to sell me BMW M3 race cars, Corvette Z1s (?), and Nissan R89s.

But tonight, within 2 lines of each other, it had TWO Audi R8 (Team Playstation) 09's to sell me, one for 5.1 million, the other, with a few less miles, for 5.2.

Exactly the same colour, exactly the same spec.

I know some cars pop up with monotonous regularity, but I've never seen two almost identical cars within 2 lines.

If I actually buy one of these cars it keeps trying to tempt me with, do you think it will improve my chances of seeing the R8 '01???:grumpy:

the Audi R8 is a prize car
 
Talking of Skylines.... I had one overtake me today. It looked ultra modern and had a weird exhaust housing at the back. It had "Skyline" on the trunk, and it definitely was not a GTR.... but I can't see anything about it on Nissan's US or Canada website. (sorry, a bit off topic, but just hoping the car fans here might know something!)
6060405.002.1M.jpg


Did it look like that? If so its a Infinity G35, the US version of the skyline when it came out, pre-GTR
 
the Audi R8 is a prize car

R8 Race Car '01 is not a prize car.. only UCD or level 23 ticket

After realizing this I quickly bought one with only 200 km on it :)

Does anyone happen to know where people get the level 23 tickets from?
 
New Seasonals.
 
I waited ages for the M3 GTR Race Car '01 and when it finally turned up, there were 2 in the garage. So obviously I bought both of them...

...and now you can get a zero miler for half price.

I've seriously considered buying that one as well!
 
R8 Race Car '01 is not a prize car.. only UCD or level 23 ticket

After realizing this I quickly bought one with only 200 km on it :)

Does anyone happen to know where people get the level 23 tickets from?

The new seasonals. The last one at laguna gold gives you the level 23 ticket.
 


Did it look like that? If so its a Infinity G35, the US version of the skyline when it came out, pre-GTR[/QUOTE]

Not really... more curved at the back, and the exhausts were housed in the rear fender, which made two sort of bulbs dropping down at the rear. Can't find anything on Google, either!
 
You say you have waited months? are you cycling the UCD to get what you want? ie using the licences? that way, it will turn up.
 
I've waited months for the Audi R8 '01 to turn up, and never seen it.

The UCD keeps trying to sell me BMW M3 race cars, Corvette Z1s (?), and Nissan R89s.

But tonight, within 2 lines of each other, it had TWO Audi R8 (Team Playstation) 09's to sell me, one for 5.1 million, the other, with a few less miles, for 5.2.

Exactly the same colour, exactly the same spec.

I know some cars pop up with monotonous regularity, but I've never seen two almost identical cars within 2 lines.

If I actually buy one of these cars it keeps trying to tempt me with, do you think it will improve my chances of seeing the R8 '01???:grumpy:


I am looking for the R8 Race Car '01 too. I been have hunting for months but haven't seen one in the UCD at all.

Even now I am running the Supercar Seasonal over and over (check the UCD after 5 races as it will be fully refreshed and you will have cr2,450,000 to spend also - not bad for 30 mins racing) but still not coming up for sale.

I have amassed 14million hunting for this elusive car. Apprently there is a Red one (Le Mans Winner) and a yellow one.

I did also see the '09 R8 car replicated in the UCD, different mileage. Have seen this alot with Veyron's and RUF's.

I guess i'll just keep hunting. :crazy:
 
@ jimmythe greek
I have the yellow R8 '01. Are you sure that the red one you speak of isn't the Audi R8 '05 Team Oreca, because I have one of those too?...I've really had limited time in both cars but they are superb and at first blush seem identical when set up with the same numbers. If you can,buy both for sure. :)
 
Last edited:
I had exactly the same car (if we're talking about the MR LMS race version) turn up twice in my UCD on the same refresh. I bought the lowest miler of the two, but without auto grinding from my other account, I wasn't going to be able to earn enough to buy both (Cr10mil for the pair, Cr5mil each) without one disappearing off the bottom of the list.

And to whoever it was that bought a M3 GTR race car, I did the same thing, literally within 24hrs of the 0 miler turning up in the OCD ... once I got over my MAD, I bought the OCD one as well...

{Cy}
 
Back