Is the Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 worth buying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Detonator
  • 4 comments
  • 2,208 views
Messages
2
I see it in the UCD, but I dont know if its rare enough to get it. Its just under 2mill cr. I have about 3mill cr. Is it worth getting, or do you think it will show up in the UCD again?
 
So far, that was THE most expensive car I bought--but it DID give me a trophy for spending just under $2 mill. You could buy it and use it for the American Championship and race it on both races, including Indy. Caution though: Viper isn't THAT great in the handling, but if you set the susp/tires/traction control and transmission, you should be good. You'll be able to win both--hopefully in Gold--which it did for me. As for your second question...YES it will be back at the UCD...just keep on racing or skip to see if it'll be there...and it still is going to be under the $2 mill range. I've came across it a few times and the price tag is just about the same. Hope this helps!
 
Wait...I think I might have been a little too general on the whole Viper not being so well in the handle...

What I said above, that was settings for the second race. On Indy, you don't really need to set the car up for better handling, just change the settings on the transmission so you can gain speed quicker and top speed to beat that event. I think the second event is Laguna Seca, so it's that track that you should set the handling well...and carefully...
 
Yeah definitely worth buying. Handles great too and sounds amazing.
 
Yes, because 51 comes around more and it looks awesome!
 
Back