Is There a Basic GT5 FAQ Anywhere???

  • Thread starter Thread starter nsbratt
  • 4 comments
  • 666 views
Messages
13
I played Prologue, but not any of the other previous versions, so I only know what I know coming in at that level. What I would love to see is FAQ that describes briefly the main ideas between the different modes and phases of the game. I have learned the answers to most of these over time through trial and error, but there should be one brief document that describes the basics, for example:
1. What is the main point or distinction of the following areas?:
Open Lobby
Seasonal Events
Special Events
A-Spec vs. B-Spec
Time trials.

Again, just a single basic doc that outlines these details would be great in my opinion. I have, by the way, searched and not found anything.
 
The instruction manual with in side the game helps a lot. Answers questions I see posted all the time.
 
Go to the Main Menu in GT5 then click on Manual.
 
I'm not that good at English, But.. well..

A-spec; that's you driving.
B-spec; like Football(soccer) manager.
Open Lobby; online racing in your lobby.
Seasonal; bonusraces that give you XP and CR (limited time only)
Special; pretty much like seasonal (don't remember if they give you both CR and XP or just XP)
Time Trials; just for fun, no XP or CR earned.
 
Ok, so everyone seems to be missing my point. I know you can read the manual etc. to find details on any & all topics. I'm thinking that it would be helpful for there to be a one page/brief summary/FAQ of all the main features and game-play modes. If someone has seen something like this, I would appreciate a link. if not, maybe I'll make one.
Thanks
 
Back