Is there a better way?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLawrence
  • 6 comments
  • 741 views
Messages
1,283
Messages
GTP_FreakinWolfy
I'm seriously tired of driving Indy, but I still need another 1.4 million before I can afford that stupid Formula GT car. Is there any other quick(ish) way to get it?
 
If you can wait untill psn is up ? Trade for a level 24 ticket ;)
 
Define QUICK. Your Bob can earn 800.000 in one hour (DCC), so you'd have it in about two. Quick enough? :)
 
How on earth can Bob do that??
Cause that'd be great. I've been reduced to trying to win in the Jay Leno Tank Car..
 
How on earth can Bob do that??
Cause that'd be great. I've been reduced to trying to win in the Jay Leno Tank Car..

DCC = Dreamcar championship in B-spec.
 
If you are bored of the american indy, try the DTM Nordschleife, or any of the european champ events in expert level.

They are not as fast as the indy, but more fun, and more variety. Try, for example, to race the european champ rome with all the eligible cars you have. Fun, and informative.
 
Once PSN is back up you can do some seasonals. There's some fun tracks that pay $100k+ for less than 5 minutes of driving.
 
Back