- 45
- MyName1sMud
- OBSJiesen
I can't seem to find one and really need to borrow two cars....
Below is my post which will go in the thread when I find it.
.............................................
Does anyone have a car I could borrow for these two events in Expert Series.
Gallardo Trophy
Gran Turismo All Stars
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
I will gift the cars back ASAP. I will be on GT5 all day today.
My PSN name is
MyName1sMud
I might not be on the computer much today so please shoot me a friend request on PSN And let me know who you are And What car you will let me borrow so I can be sure to return the car to its rightful owner.
Below is my post which will go in the thread when I find it.
.............................................
Does anyone have a car I could borrow for these two events in Expert Series.
Gallardo Trophy
Gran Turismo All Stars
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
I will gift the cars back ASAP. I will be on GT5 all day today.
My PSN name is
MyName1sMud
I might not be on the computer much today so please shoot me a friend request on PSN And let me know who you are And What car you will let me borrow so I can be sure to return the car to its rightful owner.
Last edited: